Crunchy cabbage, crisp apples, and green onions tossed with a zesty mustard dressing, this Apple-Cabbage Slaw makes a great side dish for any summer BBQ.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 Gala apples , cored and chopped into bite size pieces
- 10 ounce package angel hair coleslaw
- ¼ cup green onion chopped
- ¼ cup whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
In an extra-large bowl, combine the apple, coleslaw, and green onion.
In a separate small bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, vinegar, and honey. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Pour the mustard mixture over the cabbage mixture; toss with tongs to combine.
Serve immediately, or cover, and refrigerate up to 2 hours, tossing before serving.
Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 171mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 0.5mg
Give this recipe a star rating, leave a comment below and share pictures of your food with us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter! We can't wait to see them! Don't forget to mention @TheMountainKitchen or tag #TheMountainKitchen!