Greek Seasoning Mix
Greek seasoning is a savory spice blend that is easy to make and so versatile! You can use to season just about anything from meat to potatoes. It's great!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoons basil dried
- 1 tablespoons dill dried
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoons onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 tablespoons parsley dried
- 1 tablespoon rosemary dried
- ½ tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- ½ tablespoon marjoram
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
Select a jar that will hold about a cup of the seasoning. A clean jar with a tight fitting lid works best. Measure each of the ingredients and add them to the jar. Place on the lid and give the herbs and spices a good shake.
You’re all set! Add it to your favorite dish.
- It’s always better if you make the spice mix ahead of time. It allows the spices to mingle together and get happy!
- Store unused seasoning mix in an airtight container, preferably in a cool dark place.
- Store the seasoning blend in a cool, dry spot for up to 6 months.
- Before each use, stir or shake the spice blend to combine. The dry spices tend to sink to the bottom of the jar.
Calories: 17kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 875mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg
Give this recipe a star rating, leave a comment below and share pictures of your food with us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter! We can't wait to see them! Don't forget to mention @TheMountainKitchen or tag #TheMountainKitchen!