Sheet Pan Cajun Dinner
Cajun spiced shrimp, juicy andouille sausage, asparagus, potatoes, and corn make up a flavorful meal in minutes. Make this Sheet Pan Cajun Dinner tonight!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 pound raw large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 ½ pounds andouille sausage sliced into 1-inch slices
- 1 pound bag Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 pieces frozen mini corn on the cob thawed, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon ½ for juice + ½ sliced, for serving
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- fresh parsley for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil.
Heat the oil and melt the butter in a small sauté pan, over low heat. Saute the sauté, stirring constantly, until garlic foams 3 to 5 minutes.
Turn off heat; add the Cajun seasoning and the juice of half the lemon. Stir well and allow to cool, while preparing shrimp, sausage, and vegetables.
Place the prepared vegetables, shrimp and sausage on the prepared sheet pan. Toss with the cooled Cajun spice mixture gently to combine, ensuring everything is coated.
Place into oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and potatoes and corn are tender.
Garnish with parsley and serve immediately with lemon wedges, if desired.
Calories: 667kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 295mg | Sodium: 1625mg | Potassium: 1006mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 925IU | Vitamin C: 28.8mg | Calcium: 159mg | Iron: 6.5mg
Give this recipe a star rating, leave a comment below and share pictures of your food with us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter! We can't wait to see them! Don't forget to mention @TheMountainKitchen or tag #TheMountainKitchen!