As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
I posted this recipe for margaritas a couple of years ago and decided it was worth reintroducing. I figured with all the Tex/Mex I have been posting about lately, you are thirsty and you need something to wash everything down.
This recipe makes the best Margarita I have ever had and is too good not to share again.
Bartender, get ready for these Dangerously Good Margaritas!
Dangerously Good Margaritas
- 12 ounce can limeade concentrate
- 9 ounces tequila (¾ limeade can)
- 12 ounces Triple Sec
- Lime sliced, for serving
- sea salt for serving
- Pour 1 frozen can of Limeade Concentrate into a blender (I use my smoothie maker).
- Using the same can measure out ¾ can of Tequila + 1 full can of Triple Sec.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
- Rub the rim of the glass with a lime wedge then dunk in sea salt. Serve with lime wedges!
The warm weather will get here eventually, I hope… When it does, CHEERS!
Latest posts by The Mountain Kitchen (see all)
- Delectable Pan-Seared Pork Chops with Dijon Bacon Vinaigrette - February 21, 2020
- Air-Fried Dill Pickles With Chipotle Dipping Sauce - February 19, 2020
- Valentine’s Day Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner - February 12, 2020