As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
10 minutes… that’s how long it takes to make this delicious cranberry-almond salad with goat cheese and that includes the homemade raspberry vinaigrette. Only 10 Minutes!
I was inspired to make this cranberry-almond salad after having it at our local steakhouse in Front Royal. This salad is refreshing because it’s different from your normal chef’s salad and it doesn’t take any time to peel and chop different vegetables, which is a major time saver. I love that the dressing is homemade so that you know exactly what is in it without all those preservatives.
Ready in just 10 minutes, this gorgeous cranberry-almond salad has many delicious and bright flavors, like spring salad greens, sweet cranberries, crunchy almonds, and tangy goat cheese drizzled with a delicious homemade raspberry vinaigrette. Packed with nutrients, and full of flavor this simple salad is one you will want to enjoy all year long.
First, I made the raspberry vinaigrette by combining the dressing ingredients inside a glass jar with a lid, gave it a good shake until the jam dissolved, then seasoned it with salt and pepper, to taste and shake it up again.
Next, I added the salad greens to a large bowl, tossed it with dried cranberries, almond slices, and goat cheese. I gave the vinaigrette a final shake and drizzled it over the salad.
And voila! In just 10 minutes, this gorgeous cranberry-almond salad is ready to go.
Something worth mentioning: I like to take the goat cheese out of the refrigerator about 30-minutes prior. This allows the cheese to soften and the flavors to bloom. It’s not necessary, but I recommend it.
You can prepare this salad ahead of time, by covering it with plastic wrap and storing the dressing in the refrigerator until needed. If the dressing solidifies, remove the lid and microwave for 5 to 10 seconds on high or until loose. Shake well, then toss immediately before serving salad.
You are only 10 minutes away from trying this salad. You won’t be disappointed!
10 Minute Cranberry-Almond Salad With Goat Cheese and Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 5 ounce bag spring mix salad greens
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup honey roasted almond slices
- ½ cup goat cheese softened and crumbled
- Raspberry Vinaigrette (recipe to follow)
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Make the raspberry vinaigrette by combining the dressing ingredients inside a glass jar with a lid, shake well until the jam has dissolved. Season with salt and pepper, to taste and shake again.
- Add the salad greens to a large bowl. Toss with dried cranberries, almond slices, and goat cheese.
- Give the dressing one more good shake and drizzle over the salad. Serve immediately.