As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Recently, I went to a restaurant that offered a very unique salad. It consisted of spring mix greens, feta cheese, dried cranberries, almond slices, and a Raspberry Vinaigrette. It was so delicious!
Not long after I had this unique salad I saw Trisha Yearwood make her own Raspberry Vinaigrette on her show, Trisha’s Southern Kitchen. This show has grown on me and I really enjoy it. Guess it will fill another selection on my DVR recordings.
This tangy and sweet vinaigrette is easy to make and can be enjoyed all year round by using fresh or frozen raspberries. Want to make Trisha’s Raspberry Vinaigrette? Here’s How:
Combine all of the ingredients with the raspberries, EXCEPT the olive oil in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
Next, slowly stream in the oil into the food processor or blender until well combined.
Although the original recipe did not say to do so, I do not care for the raspberry seeds. So, I strained them out using a wire sieve and a funnel.
Word of caution, shake well and drizzle it on the salad… Try this with those Sexy Pork Chops everyone seems to rave about!
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all of the ingredients with the raspberries, EXCEPT the olive oil in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Next, slowly stream in the oil into the food processor or blender until well combined.
- If you don't like the seeds, pour the dressing through a sieve, if desired.