As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
While laying comfy cozy on the bed or in his box, His Royal Highness cooked a big pot of Crock-Pot Vegetable Beef Soup.
This comforting hearty soup with chunks of beef, stewed tomatoes, corn and lima beans can easily be added the crock-pot at the start of a busy day. Serve with your favorite crackers or a sandwich.
It’s hard manning a crock pot all day, but someone had to do it. Here’s what he cooked:
Crock-Pot Vegetable Beef Soup | Servings: 8 | Time: 8 Hours
- (2) beef chuck eye steaks, seared and chopped
- (2) 28-ounce cans whole stewed tomatoes
- 16-ounces frozen corn
- 16-ounces frozen baby lima beans
- 28-ounce water
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
Brown the steaks to sear in the juices, about 2 minutes each side on high heat. Then cut the steak into bite-size pieces.
Add ingredients to the crockpot.
Cook, on low for 8 hours.
Serve warm with saltine crackers or a sandwich.
There’s nothing gourmet about this soup. Simple goodness!
Crock-Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
- 2 beef chuck eye steaks seared and chopped
- 56 ounces canned whole stewed tomatoes
- 16 ounce package frozen corn
- 16 ounce package frozen baby lima beans
- 28 ounces water
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Brown the steaks to sear in the juices, about 2 minutes each side on high heat. Then cut the steaks into bite-size pieces
- Add ingredients to the crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve warm with crackers or a sandwich.