As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Soup season is here, so today we are rounding up our 25 best vegetarian soup recipes for you to enjoy for Meatless Monday or any day of the week.
There isn’t much that you can’t add to soup. Soups are a way to enjoy a great wholesome meal when the weather gets cold. They are a way to pack lots of flavors into a nutritious one-bowl meal, using all kinds of goodies from your refrigerator and pantry.
The best part about soup is that it ages well and you can warm it up in just a matter of minutes. So you can make a whole pot to enjoy all week long
This collection of 25 vegetarian soup recipes will amaze you. They are all made of whole food ingredients without anything processed. They are so good you’ll never even miss the meat!
Let’s check out this list of vegetarian soup recipes!
25 Vegetarian Soup recipes
1. Carrot-Cheddar Soup In Bread Bowls
2. Tuscan White Bean Soup
3. Pumpkin-Apple Soup
4. Lemon Chickpea Orzo Soup
5. Mushroom Spinach Soup
6. Curried Carrot-Coconut Soup
7. Coconut-Curry Vegetable Stew
8. Potato Cheddar Soup
9. Healthy Crock-Pot Black Bean Soup
10. Healthy Carrot-Ginger Soup With Roasted Vegetables
11. Roasted Pumpkin Soup With Almonds and Sage
12. Ina’s Tomato Orzo Soup With Grilled Cheeses
13. Broccoli Potato Soup
14. Dill Pickle Soup
15. Vegetable Noodle Soup
16. Cauliflower Corn Chowder
17. Cream of Asparagus Soup
18. Napa Cabbage and Bean Soup
19. Crock-Pot Potato Leek Soup
20. Roasted Cauliflower White Cheddar Soup
21. Roasted Poblano Corn Chowder
22. Irish Potato Soup
23. Roasted Carrot-Apple Soup With Paprika Brown Butter
24. Healthy French Onion Soup
25. Creamy Tortelloni Soup
When cold weather calls for a chill-chasing supper, wrap your hands around a steaming bowl of one of these 25 warming soups this season!
Other Soup Related Tips and Recipes
- 7 Mistakes to Avoid When Making Soup
- Homemade Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
- Homemade Saltine Crackers
- Really Easy Homemade Croutons