As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Remember the roasted broccoli that I mentioned when I blogged about my Sun-dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken? I didn’t forget and I have it here to share with you.
I’ve never been a huge broccoli fan, but I have always been able to eat it in some way, mostly involving cheese. I think my favorite cheesy way to enjoy it is in Curry Chicken Casserole. Although, I don’t really mind it steamed in a stir-fry.
This recipe is very similar to the Roasted Asparagus recipe that I make. The broccoli is drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper, then sprinkled with freshly grated parmesan cheese. The broccoli is roasted in the oven until tender and the cheese has melted into a crusty.
Here’s how I make this roasted broccoli:
- 1 pound broccoli cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- ½ cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss the broccoli florets with olive oil, salt fresh cracked pepper until lightly coated.
- Arrange the broccoli florets in a single layer a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until cooked through and slightly browned.
I’m sorry it took me so long to share this delicious recipe with you. I will be doing roasted broccoli like this more often, especially when we start hitting the Farmers’ Markets this summer. I cannot wait for those to open!!
Summer is coming!!