As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
How do you feel about Valentine’s Day? Do you love it or hate it?
I thought I would share some Valentine’s Day recipes with you today. Just in case Cupid has popped you in the butt, or if you’re feeling like sharing a tasty dish with your Sweetie on Valentine’s Day.
I realize that not everyone likes Valentine’s Day. However, I like to think of it as a day to love anyone important in your life. Whether it’s your significant other, your children, your parents or a close friend or neighbor. You can show anyone you love them just by sharing a delicious plate of food with them. We want to help you share the love of food!
And you know what else? It is totally fine if you share a great meal with yourself because you deserve it!
Valentine’s Day Breakfast Recipes
If you don’t have time to cook dinner. What about breakfast?
- Crab Cakes Eggs Benedict: Rich crab cake nestled on an English muffin topped with a silky poached egg, smothered in Hollandaise sauce with skillet potatoes.
- Stuffed Croissant French Toast with Blueberry Maple Cream Cheese: Buttery, flaky croissants stuffed with a blueberry cream cheese and dipped in custard and lightly toasted. These stuffed croissants are drizzled with warm maple syrup, a dollop of vanilla whipped cream and dusted with powdered sugar. Sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face!
Carrot Cake Muffins With Cream Cheese Frosting and Walnuts: Lightly spiced topped with cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with walnuts, an irresistible breakfast treat!
Valentine’s Day Appetizers
- Prosciutto Wrapped Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates: Medjool dates are stuffed with creamy goat cheese, chopped pecans, and fresh thyme wrapped in salty prosciutto.
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto: Sun-dried tomato pesto is blended with fresh basil, pine nuts, garlic, red wine, and parmesan cheese. It’s perfect for a light Hors d’oeuvre!
- Squash Goat Cheese Tartlets: Squash Goat Cheese Tartlets: Bite-size pastry cups filled with squash and goat cheese.
Valentine’s Day Soup Recipes
- Mushroom Spinach Soup: Ready in just 30 minutes! Mushroom spinach soup combines garlic, onions, and herbs with earthy mushrooms and wilted spinach. Add crunchy croutons for some contrast!
- Crock-Pot Potato Leek Soup: There is lots of flavor for very little work with this Crock-pot Potato Leek Soup. The soup is slow-cooked in a creamy rich wine-infused vegetable broth with cheddar cheese.
- Curried Carrot-Coconut Soup: Fresh carrots never tasted better, than in this Curried Carrot-Coconut Soup! Roasted carrots, onions and garlic, puréed with hints of curry, in coconut milk
Valentine’s Day Salad Recipes
- Roasted Butternut Squash Kale Salad: Butternut squash kale salad is a healthy vegetarian salad. The kale is tossed with roasted butternut squash, crispy chickpeas, dried cherries, and feta.
- Apple Pecan Blue Cheese Salad With Dried Cherries: Try this healthy apple pecan and blue cheese salad with dried cherries, made of mixed greens, crisp apples, pecans, dried cherries, and creamy blue cheese!
- 10 Minute Cranberry-Almond Salad: Ready in just 10 minutes, this gorgeous Cranberry-Almond Salad has many delicious and bright flavors, like spring salad greens, sweet cranberries, crunchy almonds, and tangy goat cheese drizzled with a delicious homemade raspberry vinaigrette.
Valentine’s Day Main Course Recipes
These main course dishes are all easy and take very little time to prepare, which gives you more time to spend with your Valentine!
- Chicken À L’Orange: This easy to make recipe is inspired by Julia Child. Sweet and savory chicken roasted with shallots and basted with a rosemary, orange marmalade glaze.
- Penne With Mushrooms Onions and Goat Cheese: Penne pasta with beefy Portobello mushrooms, sweet caramelized onions, and tangy goat cheese. A quick and easy vegetarian meal ready in just minutes.
- Sexy Pork Chops: Pork chops smothered in a wonderful zesty sauce made of white wine, chicken broth, and garlic then finished off with lemon and fresh herbs.
- Easy Baked Mahi Mahi: Oven-baked Mahi Mahi in an enclosed packet that locks in moisture and flavor cooked with potatoes, onions, lemon, slices, and bacon.
- Sun-Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken: Sun-Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken: tender juicy chicken with tangy seasoned goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes stuffed under crispy golden skin.
- Halibut with a Caper Butter Sauce: Halibut fillets with a caper butter sauce made of capers, garlic, wine, and butter. Make a romantic meal in just 25 minutes following this easy recipe!
- Grilled Steak Caesar Salad: Grilled steak and grilled romaine lettuce combine with the classic bold flavor of Caesar salad to make this Grilled Steak Caesar Salad the main course!
Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
Does your valentine have a sweet tooth? Here are several recipe options that are guaranteed to satisfy the need for sweets!
- The Best Cheesecake Ever: Creamy, silky and ultra-smooth cheesecake with cream cheese, ricotta cheese and sour cream complete with a buttery graham cracker crust. The best cheesecake ever!
- Homemade Tiramisu: A cake with layers of coffee-flavored ladyfingers and fluffy custard, topped with chocolate and cocoa.
- Naughty Cake: Go from good to naughty in minutes with this naughty cake! Rich Devils food cake made from scratch frosted with a chocolate buttercream frosting.
- Strawberry Shortcake Surprise: Light fluffy shortcake cupcakes covered in thick syrupy strawberry compote, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream.
- Chocolate Mousse: This rich and velvety smooth chocolate mousse prepared in the classic French way using both whipped cream and egg whites, but simplifies the process.
- Easy Mini Cherry Pies: Easy to make, with fresh sweet cherries, these easy mini cherry pies are just as delicious as a full-size pie, only cuter!
Hoping these recipes fill your plates with love this Valentine’s Day!
p.s. Don’t forget to check out our Recipe Index for other ideas!